- You can contact us by phoning the number below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a high volume of emails which can take several days to deal with and would ask you telephone us with urgent matters.
- For comments and suggestions please let us know by using the Send Us Your Comments or Suggestions link below
- To provide feedback on our practice and service you can also do this on the NHS Website (Leave Review Tab) and/or the CQC website (or ring 03000 616161 option 4 Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30)
- If you have a complaint please contact us first to give us the opportunity to investigate and resolve the matter for you
- Because We All Care - You Tube animation explaining why your feedback is important to us
Our Practice leaflet giving information about our services is available here. Practice leaflet (June 2021)
Should you wish to complain we would ask that you first read this leaflet as we can only deal with complaints about services we provide.
Complaints leaflet (June 2021)